Nurturing souls for Jesus Christ through worship, missions and ministry.
It is our mission as a congregation to respond to Gods love for us in His Son, Jesus Christ, by dedicating ourselves to doing our Blessed Lords will. It is the will of our Lord Jesus Christ that His disciples proclaim the Gospel to the whole world. To carry out His Great Commission, according to His will, we pledge ourselves to:
- the pure teaching of Gods Word (1 Corinthians 1:17)
- administering the Sacraments - Baptism & Lords Supper (Titus 3:5; Luke 22:19-20)
- telling people they have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ (1 John 1:7)
- uniting in public worship (Exodus 20:8; Hebrews 10:25)
- practicing Christian fellowship (Acts 2:42)
- witnessing the love of Christ to all people (Acts 1:8)
- helping each other grow in the Word of God (Eph. 4:11-14)
- serving the needs of all people, especially those of our Church family, in Christian love (Mark 10:42-44; John 13:35; Galatians 6:10; Ephesians 4:11-14)
- administering the Office of the Keys as the Church of Jesus Christ (Matthew 18: 15-20; John 20: 21-23)
- supporting and extending the Lords Kingdom in our prayers and offerings (I Corinthians 16:2)
- . . . all to Gods glory and our joy.